The Adam Smith Society is a community of business school students and alumni dedicated to exploring the links among the economy, government and society. The Society believe that business, entrepreneurship and commerce are wellsprings that keep this country vibrant, creative, prosperous and free. Through debate and discussion, the Society aims to advance this idea on campus and among business leaders.
Although this organization has members who are University of Virginia students and may have University employees associated or engaged in its activities and affairs, the organization is not a part of or an agency of the University. It is a separate and independent organization which is responsible for and manages its own activities and affairs. The University does not direct, supervise or control the organization and is not responsible for the organization’s contracts, acts or omissions.
We welcome prospective students to reach out to members of our leadership team to learn more about the Adam Smith Society.
- President: Pablo Cazares Preciado
- Chief of Staff: Tomi Babalola
- Executive VP: Alex Goodman
- VP of Membership: Cameron Bosnik
- VP of Finance: Kathryn Allen
- VP of Education: Dan Karlin
- VP of Outreach: Andrew Kurzwell
- VP of Marketing: Pratik Das
- VP of Communication: Ivana Brancaccio