The academic journal Business & Society recognizes the Darden School of Business as the #1 MBA program in the field of business ethics.
The Honor Code, a venerable tradition at the University of Virginia, provides the foundation for a strong history of ethics. Ethics has been a formal part of the Darden required curriculum for over 20 years, as well as a popular area for several electives.
- Advanced Topics in Business Ethics
- Business Ethics through Literature
- Creative Capitalism (video)
- Faith, Religion & Responsible Management Behavior
- Leadership and Diversity through Literature
- Leadership, Values & Ethics
- Leadership and Theater: Ethics, Innovation and Creativity
Please note: courses are subject to change each year. Consult the course directory for the most up-to-date course offerings.