A Schedule That Fits Your Life and Lifestyle
Darden's integrative schedule and design allows for maximum network development during the program. Weekend residencies regularly bring together the full Executive MBA class, with students mixing across section and format and learning both with and from an intentionally diverse set of peers in action-oriented case discussions led by Darden’s top-ranked faculty. These interactions cement the relationships among students, faculty and staff that are so important to the Darden experience.
Learning in Rosslyn
Weekend residency classes are held at our state of the art facility in Rosslyn — the Sands Family Grounds — a sleek, modern space, 30 stories above the nation's capital and featuring panoramic views of the Washington, DC area.
Rosslyn is located in Arlington, VA, immediately across the Potomac River from the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, DC. It is served by three Metro lines and is less than five miles from both Union Station and Reagan National Airport. Dulles International Airport is also a short drive or Metro ride away.
Friday classes begin at Noon and Sunday classes conclude around 3:00 pm, and with a location that is less than five miles from both Reagan National Airport and DC's Union Station, Darden’s executive formats have never been more convenient or accessible.
Here are a few facts about the Sands Family Grounds:
- Address: 1100 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209
- 30th and 31st floor in modern office tower in Rosslyn
- 40,000 square feet of learning space
- Access to 5,000-square foot rooftop terrace
- 2 tiered classrooms and 3 flat classrooms
- 10 learning team rooms and additional soft spaces for group interactions
- LEED Certified
- Building access outside of residency weekends
- Fitness facility onsite
- Distance from Union Station: 4 miles
- Distance from DCA: 4.4 miles
- Distance from IAD: 25 miles
- Distance from Rosslyn Metro: 2 blocks
While in Rosslyn, students stay at the Le Méridien, just steps from Sands Family Grounds.
Meals during the weekend residencies are served in the dining areas adjacent to our classroom space, the hotel restaurant or popular local dining destinations.