Learn where and how to find, collect and store the massive volume of data available to organizations today so that your organization can easily access, combine and govern it for ongoing analysis and use.
This program is part of a three-program series designed to foster data-savvy organizations.
Presented by Darden Executive Education and UVA Data Science
Offered as part of a three-program series, Building a Data Pipeline is led by thought leaders from both UVA Darden Executive Education and UVA Data Science, recognized as experts in data science techniques and tools, and the application of those in the modern business context. The other two programs in this series are:
Each program may be taken as a stand alone course, or you may take all three programs to gain a unique and comprehensive perspective on data science in business.
- Designing Digital Business
- Architecting Data Pipelines
- Technology Trends: Cloud Computing
- Technology Trends: Big Data & Analytics
- Big Data Technologies that Enable Analytics Capabilities
- Big Data Technologies that Support Operational Excellence
- The Future: Big Data Architecture & Enterprise Analytics
- The Future: AI & Automation
- Digital Platforms
- Integrating IoT in Business Operations
Impact & Outcomes
- Develop a technology vision for your organization and determine which of the four operating models will help you meet your goals
- Build omnichannel capabilities for seamless customer experiences
- Maximize your cloud computing resources to ensure secure data pipelines
- Understand how big data impacts people, process and technology, and enables predictive, descriptive and prescriptive analytics at the enterprise level.
- Explore the various data management technologies and which could support your organization’s analytical needs
- Understand the impact of AI on business and society
- Integrate digital platforms into your strategy to expand your reach and influence
- Understand the implications of adopting IoT technology and how to process the data produced by those devices
Designed for both business professionals who are looking to increase their knowledge of data science and how it can help them in their current roles, and business leaders who are looking to create data-savvy teams and improve the performance of their departments and the company overall.
UVA Darden DC Metro
1100 Wilson Boulevard
Materials and some meals are included in your program fee.
Accommodations are not included in the program fee and should be arranged by the participant. Recommended accommodations include:
Hyatt Centric Arlington
1325 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, Virginia, 22209
Tel: +1 703 525 1234
Le Méridien Arlington
1121 North 19th Street, Arlington, VA 22209
Marriott Key Bridge
1401 Lee Highway, Arlington, VA 22209